Sunday, June 3, 2012

Siblings?


My kid is nuts. Lately I've been thinking about whether or not I want to have another baby. I always used to say that I wanted two kids and I didn't want them to be very far apart in age. Now that Brody's almost 1 1/2  years old, I just don't know! He's a handful enough as it is, but I really don't want him to be an only child. Especially because we don't have any family near us, I feel like he really needs to have a sibling that he can play with. Me and my brother are four years apart and while we played together when we were little, I think it would have been nicer to be closer in age. Days like today really make me question if I could handle another kid though. Brody was extremely difficult the entire day, screaming, crying and throwing tantrums over everything. Maybe he's going through a growth spurt or something because he's been like this on and off for the past couple weeks. Where did my sweet little boy go? :( 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...